Thursday, April 1, 2010

Joypeckjoy Boutique

Dear Lovers of Joypeckjoy,

I am going to sell my jewellery in this blog. As I have been thinking of getting out of Etsy, a blog boutique is what I am looking for, simple and convenient. All of the jewellery that I am selling is what you see in my Etsy shop and of course there will be some limited editions jewellery which I will only post in this blog. Please continue to drop by for updates and new goodies. My prices are been reviewed and definitely cheaper compared to my Etsy shop as this is a commission and rental free boutique. My jewellery is of guaranteed quality with new and original inspirations. Please read more about my policy and feel free to drop me any mails with any questions. In order to celebrate my opening of new shop, I am offering discounts for buyers and vouchers if you recommend my boutique to your friend, tweet about it or even help to promote my shop in your facebook. Noted I have created another blog, joynteddy.blobspot.com to contain all my inspiration, thoughts and pet cares, so always drop by to know more about the jewellery I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment