Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pink Romance - swarovski crystals and clay rose earrings


Are you a pink person? Well I can’t say that I personally love pink or often wear pink but there is something about pink... People often relate pink to a soft side personality, sentimental or a sense of sweetness... Pink does have some mystical power to mellow a person’s heart isn’t it? Ok let’s confess! All of us used to love pink a lot especially when we were young right. Recall the sweet sweet girl day when we always worn pink everywhere or when our mummy dressed us up into a princess with pink... Kind of nostalgic when I started to recall my childhood memories...
This pair of earrings is one of my Spring Garden series...everything will be pink...haha...
Pink Romance is made of swarovski crystals and pearls and silver plated findings. My favourite part is the detail works of the polymer clay, pretty ya.

It measures 2” from the top of the ear hook to the bottom of the pearl.

Price S$28

No comments:

Post a Comment