Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pearl Clusters Lariat- Pearl clustered loop with agate end


Have you find out that I love white colours?? It is a MUST in the things I created if not the background of my jewellery will be in different white tones. Pearls are one of the elegant materials to use in the jewellery. However, it can too cliché to use pearls normally, so I tried to make a leaf shape loop with clusters of seed bead pearls. Lastly I decided to use of that loop to make a classic and simple looking lariat. Another selling point of this lariat is the end with the pearl white agate. I have fastened it with a flowery beadcap and connected to a delicate sterling silver chain. The outcome is really stunning and attractive. The lariat measures 23.5"

Price S$ 70 (one of a kind)


No comments:

Post a Comment