Monday, September 6, 2010

Features in 2010

I am a computer idiot and the jewellery designer from anacdesigns was so kind to tell me to download a screenshot tool ( I really didn't know that such tool exist) and she even found the links for me. Really sweet of her, so guys, do check up her shop too ya. Now I finally managed to download the free screenshot tool and had taken all the pictures of the treasuries that featured my jewellery for this year. This is going to be a long ride, so be patient^^

************************************************************************


Created by CicaleTdesigns


Created by reclaim2fame


Created by NangijalaJewelry



Created by charmeddesign1012


Created by Varm

Created by CoconutBeach


Created by RomanticArt



Created by YellowBabyBird

Created by hildes


Created by ClementinesJewelry

Created by MeenzerMaedche


Created by sandeeho



Created by madeformebyoaklie



merci beaucoup...

No comments:

Post a Comment