Friday, September 17, 2010

New works!

It was raining cats and dogs in the morning when I was going to teach. I was drenched by the time I reached my student's house. Furthermore, the bus I took was so freezing cold. :( I really do wonder why the bus is so humid like a oven during hot and humid day and so freezing cold during raining days. What are the drivers thinking?? Finally I could conclude that I caught a cold while conducting my last lesson. I JUST HATE SORE THROAT!! Okay, Putting aside all these complaints, I have been quite productive lately even though my etsy shop has not made a single sale for the past 3 weeks. This is not the time to get disappointed anyway. I spent some time making some new jewellery^^ and I am happy with the results as I really so enjoy the porcess of making art clay silver jewellery. I found something interesting that I want to develop instead of becoming a lost kite in the etsy forest. These are my new works and please comment freely :)






No comments:

Post a Comment