Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bethany's wedding




I received an email from one of my customer Bethany last month. She actually shared with me her happy moments. I am really glad ( yes until now) that she emailed me 2 of her weddings photographs wearing the pearl earrings I created. I believe that this is the best compliment I have ever had ever since I have opened my jewellery shop. These are the pictures^^ See how beautiful she is!!



This is the pendant and earrings that she bought!! Find them in my shop here






Congratulation!!

5 comments:

  1. Those are AMAZING!!! Classic beauty to match the Bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany is super gorgeous! Of course, I am biased, she is my niece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy - Your jewelry looks so perfect with her wedding dress! What a wonderful compliment to have her wear your creations on her very special day. You must feel so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES Stacy!! I am really happy to have such compliment. Bethany has been very kind to me^^

    ReplyDelete