Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NEW NEW NEW Experiments!!

Hi guys,

Wow, I was very busy as I had some orders for last week.  Since this is a new year, I do have some goals in mind and one of them is to get 100 sales witnin this year.  I still have 97 to go...haha... I have spent some time to dream but not forgetting to make some new stuff.  I have created these new works^^  Just a quick show...



I'm trying to include some scenery to my metal clay works.  Basically, the concept is to bring in meaningful story to each of the OOAK pendant I have made.  Making it more interesting with details like these tiny birds is a challenge too...haha...  This pendant entitled 'A Peaceful Afternoon'  is available in my shop now. 



I finaly bought some stones and learnt to set them on my metal clay pendant.  This is the very first try and I think that the outcome is sweet and elegant.  The stone is  AAA purple faceted round amethyst cabochon.
 


I'm trying to introduce 3D space into my work.  This is the first try too...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment