Sunday, January 17, 2010

My new creations.



These are the 2 earrings I made during the weekend. I bought a hammer and iron plate recently as I saw so many jewellery crafter create their own earhooks, bracelets with the hammer, so I think it must be very useful. Quite fun during the process and I told myself that I better try new thing to keep myself entertained ><"


Moonlight story - moonstone rondelles on sterling silver earhooks

Description:
Simple and elegant earrings made of multicolour moonstone rondelles which are securely wired around handmade ear hooks. Each ear hook consists of 9 moonstones and measures 1.6” from the top to the bottom.




Icy Frost - blue lampwork beads and sterling silver earrings


Description
Unique earrings made of lampwork glasses. Each handmade sterling silver ear hook is stringed with a clear blue spot lampwork glass followed by an ultramarine blue ‘sugar coated’ lampwork then a clear blue spot one again. The ear hoop measures about 1.5” from the top of the ear hook to the bottom.








No comments:

Post a Comment